TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective: Sep, 2018
Description of Service
National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc is providing Website users ("Users") with information about the products and services offered by National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc, and information about National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc's business (collectively, the "Service"). User must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, and (2) provide for User's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
The information and materials in this site are provided for your review in accordance with the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. These materials are not guaranteed or represented to be complete, correct or up-to-date. You should not act or rely on any information or materials in this site. These materials may be changed from time to time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
You assume all risk when using the Service.
The Website is provided by National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of the Website. National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc. disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
NATIONAL INSURANCE & TAX SERVICE, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NATIONAL INSURANCE & TAX SERVICE, INC. DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
Limitation of Liability
NATIONAL INSURANCE & TAX SERVICE, INC. SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular NATIONAL INSURANCE & TAX SERVICE, INC. shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if NATIONAL INSURANCE &TAX SERVICE, INC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc for the Services, but in no event shall National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc's liability exceed the amount paid during the last twelve (12) months of Services.
User agrees to indemnify and hold National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, experts and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc shall not be liable to User or any third party should National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law, and such notices should be reported Mynationalinsurance.com. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat infringers. Compliance with Laws; Disclosures User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements.
Other Prohibited Activities
National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc reserves the right to investigate and terminate your use of the Website if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- Impersonating any person or entity.
- Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc without our specific prior written consent.
- Use of any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- Removal of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- Interference with or disruption of the Service or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the site.
- Posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- "Framing" or "mirroring" any part of the Service or the Website, without National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc's prior written authorization.
- Using meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc or the Service or the Website in order to direct any person to any other web site for anv purpose.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, decompiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) National Insurance & Tax Service, Inc. complies with GDPR, which imposes new rules on organizations inside and outside the European Union (EU) that process personal information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.